Le‘Amber Consortium Association represents the world-wide companies active in amber mining, manufacturing, and / or trade, and / or provides services related to this business achieving common goals and cooperating with each other.
The association was established in 2016 in order to create its members with the most favorable conditions for independent development and development of amber mining, production and trade.
The main tasks of the Association are:
- To strive for the improvement of the efficiency of the activities of the amber mining industry, the production and trading conditions and the activities of the members of the association;
- To provide members of the Association with assistance and other services in the field of amber mining, production and marketing,
- Take care of marketing of the association and its members, search of new markets;
- To represent the members of the Association in relations with public authorities, international organizations and other organizations and individuals.
In order to achieve its goals and objectives, the Association carries out the following functions:
- Represents and protects the rights and legitimate interests of its members in relations with state authorities and governing bodies, municipalities and international organizations in all matters related to the extraction, manufacture and marketing of amber;
- It adjusts the activities of its members, forming a common strategy for their development and international economic cooperation;
- Represents its members at exhibitions, conferences and other events that are related to the activities of the association.
For the first time, the Le‘Amber Consortium introduced itself in the biggest jewelry show in Beijing, China (2015). The Association is currently bringing together members from China, Hong Kong and Lithuania. The President of the Association, Algis Bitautas, has been developing amber business for more than 30 years, he is the initiator of the association’s founding.
The President of the Association – Algis Bitautas
Secretary-General – Diana Gigevičiūtė
Members of the Board of Directors – Qiaojia Ju ir Julija Jastrebova.
Founders of the Association:
UAB „Beata Amber Holding Company”, Lithuania
Limited liability company „Beata Amber Hong Kong Limited”, Hong Kong
Limited liability company „Dragon Tooth Limited”, Hong Kong